Gorgeous Kate Bosworth looked amazing at this year’s Golden Globe Awards. And the finishing touch to her ensemble? Her flawless ballerina bun, of course!
We know you’re probably just as desperate as we were to find out how her en pointe look was created, so here, Kate’s hairstylist on the night, Bridget Brager for Moroccanoil®, tells us how the chic style shaped up,
“I was inspired by Kate’s pink Dolce & Gabbana Couture gown,” says Bridget, “The dress was such a statement that I felt a sleek, modern glam style was the perfect complement.”
Steps to Kate’s style:
* On damp hair, I used a 50 pence sized amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light for smoothness and shine.
* To create lots of volume, hold and lift, I applied Moroccanoil Root Boost to Kate’s roots and layered by raking it from root to tip with my fingers.
* Next, I blow-dried the hair in large sections, creating volume.
* For the style, I began by creating a natural offset parting using my finger to add a slight wave, and then brushed the hair into a sleek ponytail at the back, mid-centre of her head.
* Using Moroccanoil Treatment Light, I smoothed the lengths of the ponytail, twisted it into a tight chignon and secured with hairpins.
* Lastly, I misted her hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray to set the look and add red carpet-worthy shine.