Here at Hair, we get so excited when a celebrity gets a new ’do, even more so when they’ve gone from long to short…
British model and TV presenter, Sophie Anderton revealed her brand new look via twitter recently – a beautiful disheveled bob – and, oh no, we’re in the throes of massive hair envy, again!
A gorgeous look for summer, this young, flirty shape really emphasises Sophie’s amazing bone structure, face shape and features, and is sure to inspire a few copy cats. To get her chic new look, Sophie put her hair in the hands of Daniel Jordan, Creative Director at Joe’s Salon, in London’s über-stylish Chelsea. Later on, she tweeted: “Thankyou so much to the creative team loving my new haircut!”
Daniel told us how to recreate the texture he created for this totally covetable cut, using styling products from the UNITE range:
- Apply UNITE Elevate Mousse, combing through from roots to ends.
- Wrap dry the back of the head with a UNITE Denman Brush to create the shape.
- Spray in UNITE Boosta to create volume and texture, then continue to rough dry.
- Taking random pieces, use a round brush and blow-dry to create the tousled look.
- Using UNITE Second Day, turn head upside down to personalise the style.
- Finally, apply UNITE Texturiza to add individuality to the style to achieve the ultimate, tousled finish.