Sunday 22 September 2019
Reader offer on tickets below!
Following the huge success of last year’s event, this informative hair loss forum is returning in 2019. Founded by consultant dermatologist and hair expert Dr Sharon Wong, the event is designed to educate and inform those who are interested in hair loss, shedding and thinning and solutions.
The packed one day programme has some great guest speakers and the sessions will comprise:
- A special Style Solutions session for hairdressers on the importance of the consultation, language to use and products available. Speakers include Stephen Nurse from Daniel Galvin, trichologist Zoe Passam from Philip Kingsley and Emma Furlong from Finishing Touches.
- Top trichologists will dispel common hair myths.
- A special Afro Hair Loss session, in association with Project Embrace, will look at specific Afro conditions. Speakers include hairdresser Charlotte Mensah, trichologists Stephanie Sey, Shirley Macdonald and Tony Maleedy.
- A Men’s Hair Loss special, in association with MANUAL, on all things men’s hair. Amongst others speakers will be hairdresser Jamie Stevens, hair transplant surgeon Dr Bessam Farjo, psychologist Dr Alex Mizara and dermatologist Dr Martin Wade.
- A psychology session will see panellists talking about their own experiences of hair loss – TV personality Michelle Heaton, blogger Perry O’Bree and blogger Jay-Ann Lopez from Curlture UK.
- Exhibition pods for visitors to talk about products and solutions with our partners Mandeville of London, Banbury Postiche, Hair Gain, Aderans, Organic Colour Systems and BAMBeautiful.
An opportunity to network with style experts and exhibitors.
The event will take place at the Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, and starts at 9.30am.
HAIR Magazine readers can obtain £20 off the entry fee by quoting GAOHL2019
Founder Dr Sharon Wong is a consultant dermatologist with clinics around London. She is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD), the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) and the British Hair and Nail Society (BHNS).